Thursday, August 6, 2009

Books

I haven't read any books in about 15 years, at least. This summer I decided to start reading again. My friend, Angela, has been bringing me books to read and I've found a couple of others along the way. I am really enjoying this and want to quit my job so I can read all day long! Maybe I will... hmmmm. Seriously, I think Joanne prompted me to start reading from her blog post plus I needed something to do to satisfy some well deserved ME time. It can't be all about the kids and Keith, you know. So, if you want to recommend a good book for me to read, please send me a comment on it. I have created a list below my Facebook badge of the ones I have already read. Cheers!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

You should get on our rotation! Lisa, Karen, Mom and I all read a book, and then pass it around to everyone else who hasn't read it! Mom has STACKS of books at her house, half of which have never been read! If you want a great author, read anything by Nicholas Sparks. Everything he writes is great!