Friday, October 30, 2009

Resignation

After working in the public for 25 years, I have decided to retire to be a full time Mom. For the last 12 years I have worked with three ex-IBMers as they grew from Team Tech International to Applied Theory and now Alliance Tech. It has been a whirlwind of learning, fun and stressful times and I'm ready to slow down. The kids are getting so involved in their after school activities and homework and they need me more than ever now.

On October 1st, I met with the owners of Alliance Tech and turned in my resignation. It was a very difficult decision for me as I have become a very valuable resource to the company and really like what I do which is software development. I am giving Alliance Tech a two month notice to ease the transition and will finally be free beginning December 1st.

I am looking forward to this new chapter in my life. There are so many things I want to accomplish for myself, the kids, Keith and the new house.

No comments: